How can a new air conditioning and heating system make your home more environmentally friendly? One word, efficiency.
- All new air conditioning and heating equipment are much more energy efficient than an older unit that is typically being replaced. New units typically can cut the power used for heating and cooling by 50 percent or more.
- New units also reduce CO2 emissions by 3000-6000 lbs. per year.
- All new AC units must use R410A refrigerant that does not contribute to ozone depletion.
- All of the old units we replace are recycled.
- Our installers and technicians are EPA-certified to handle and recover the ozone depleting R22 refrigerant.