Trane ComfortLink II XL 1050
The XL 1050 is designed to work in concert with Nexia smart home system to provide the convenience and advantages of a smart home.
- Voice Control: Control your XL 1050, lights and small appliances by voice commands with Amazon Echo
- Simplified Scheduling: Log on to your account within the Nexia portal. Simply set up your thermostat scheduling to your desired preference.
- Runtime History: Keep track of your system by downloading the cooling and heating system runtime histroy from Nexia.
- Nexia Diagnostics: With your approval, Nexia Diagnostics allows your local dealer to remotely monitor your home’s heating and cooling system using real-time performance data, ensuring you receive the highest possible level of Customer Service from Trane and your Trane dealer.
- Automations: By connecting additional devices to the XL 1050’s built in bridge, you will unleash the full capabilities of Nexia smart home systems with automations. These automations allow your smart devices to operate automatically based on specific conditions or time of day. For example, with the addition of a compatible touchpad door lock, you can automatically change your thermostat to your preferred temperature setting when entering your home.
- To reduce energy usage, you can also add window and door sensors to automatically adjust the XL 1050’s temperature setting when a door or window is left open.