6 Secrets to Avoiding Expensive Tucson Air Conditioning Repair
Tucson air conditioner repair is inevitable. Consumer Reports estimates around 30% of central air conditioners are likely to break within five years.
This can change depending on:
- How it’s installed,
- The quality of the duct work,
- The size and layout of a house.
- The brand of the unit
Here’s how you can avoid costly breakdowns:
- Check and clean filters monthly.
- Clear debris and leaves from around the condenser coils.
- Check for blockages in the drainpipe.
- Keep plants at least 2 feet away from the compressor.
- Check for leaks.
- Bring in a licensed professional for yearly maintenance and tune-ups.
It’s not too late to safeguard your unit from a disastrous summer break down. MVP Air Conditioning wants to help you prevent or overcome Tucson air conditioning repair with the quality of service that you deserve. Give us a call today at (520)990-6129 or visit our site at MVPAirConditioning.com